Storage for empty railcars and 4 axle locomotives in the South Eastern U.S. (Northeast Alabama) location.
Gadsden Industrial Park (GIP) has over 18 miles of recently renovated track which is now being used for empty railcar storage.
GIP’s property and railcar storage area is enclosed by a fence that surrounds the property boundries.
GIP has the capacity to store 800 railcars. We can store only empty railcars. Railcars from all over the United States are stored here at GIP’s facility located in Gadsden, AL which is in the South Eastern, U.S. area.
Much of the track is better suited to handle standard length cars but some spurs are capable of storing extra long railcars.
GIP is serviced by both the Norfolk Southern and ATN via CSX.
PRICE PER EMPTY RAILCAR PER DAY:
- Price for 65′ railcars: Call For pricing
- Reserve Price for 65′ railcar: Call for pricing
PRICE PER INSPECTION OR MINOR REPAIRS:
**** Call For Pricing ****
- $150 In – empty railcars
- $150 Out – empty railcars
- Rail and truck scales are on site.
- 1,500,000 sq. ft. of building space available for storage
- 25 overhead cranes up to 200 tons available
- Locomotive maintenance shop available
- Transloading services available
For more information contact us