SouthWest Building Number 2
- 15 Ton P&H 90′ Span (#56)
- 15 Ton 90´span (#63)
- Access through roll-up door on West end of building.
- 3′ below grade running approximately 250′ into building.
- Outdoor spur may allow exterior car staging.
- Three dock level doors on west side of building.
- Drive through truck access at various other points.
- Adjacent to SW Building 1 and SW Building 3. T1 data connection.
- Office Building May share / use Shipping Bay office.
|Space :||64,108 Square Feet|
|Cranes||(2) 15 T|
|Roof||Slopped corrugated metal.|
|Dimensions:||682 x 94|
|Construction:||Metal beam cald in corrugated metal with fiberglass panels.|
|Utlities:||Provided by Alabama Power, Aligasco and Etowah County Water Authority.|
|Ceiling Height:||30 feet to bottom cord.|
|Floor:||Poured concrete. Mostly convered with wood block.|