1963 with addition 1973 and recent refurbishments. Metal beam clad in corrugated metal with fiberglass panels. Non-insulated.
- 0 Ton Victor Browning 106’7″ Span (#123)
- 50 Ton Pelham 106’7″ Span (#156)
- Access through roll-up door on West end of building.
- 3′ below floor grade running approximately 250′ into building.
- Outdoor spur may allow exterior car staging.
Truck Access: Three dock level doors at South side of building. Drive through truck access from north side of building.
- Approximately 30 ceiling fans
- two large gas fired area heaters
- exterior lighting (6 lamps)
- material scale
- abundant electrical panels
- T1 data connection, adjacent to SW Building 2.
- 3,000 square feet adjacent air-conditioned office building
- five large offices
- 2 storage rooms.
|Space :||71250 Square Feet|
|Roof||Sloped corrugated metal roof in good condition.|
|Dimensions:||625 x 114|
|Construction:||Metal beam clad in corrugated metal|
|Utlities:||Provided by Alabama Power, Aligasco and Etowah County Water Authority.|
|Ceiling Height:||43 feet to bottom cord.|
|Floor:||Poured concrete, west half of bay covered with wood block.|